Tuesday 24 April 2012

Little Brothers 3rd Birthday Party






These are photographs that I captured at my younger brothers birthday party. These photographs relate to the theme of meetings and experiences as the family came together and also it was his first ever birthday party which was a new and exciting experience for him. My aim was to not so much capture portraits but to capture photographs of the people together smiling and having a good time. The first image is of a happy birthday ballon which represents birthdays and fun. The second photograph is of my younger brother blowing out his birthday candles, this is a very important part of a birthday and a moment of happiness. The next image is of my younger cousins playing pass the parcel which is a well known party game for children, I felt that this image showed the happiness and excitement in the children's facial expressions. The last image I captured is of my younger cousin in a spider man costume which really showed the excitement as being a child and also it was a new experience for him being able to be his favourite comic book character. The images are good memories of this experience and I feel captured the most important and exciting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment