Tuesday 24 April 2012

Family House Party





These are photographs I captured at a family house party. My aim was to capture photographs of people having fun and a good time. The first image is a family portrait of some of my cousins and aunties, this photograph has a real meaning of family and love as they all live in different places but now have all come together as one in this photo. The second image is of my younger cousin smiling enjoying herself, the colours of her clothes really stand out and are bright which symbolises a child and her emotions as being happy. The third photograph is of my godmother and aunty dancing and having a good time like you would usually see at a party, this for me was a very good photograph as it shows them from a close range and makes the audience feel as if they were there too. The last image is also of two aunties dancing together enjoying themselves just like the previous image. The images I photographed hold good memories of that night and all relate to the theme of meetings and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment