Tuesday 5 February 2013

Starting Point



  • Why have you selected this starting point?
  • What are you planning to look at for primary/secondary research?
  • Which artists/designers will you be looking at (you must select a minimum of 3 from the theme)
  • What materials/techniques would you like to experiment with? 
  • Which experiment(s) are you planning to make?

- I have selected the movement and light starting point because I feel that I can come up with loads of good ideas on this project and the different themes interest me.

- For my primary research I will going to galleries and exhibitions to gain inspiration. For my secondary research I will be looking at artists websites and blogs.

- The artists I will be looking at are Walker Evans, Lee Friedland, Wolfgang Tillmans and Cosmin Bumbut.

- I would like to experiment with a lot of digital photography work and computerised edits. I also want to try incorporate some hand made designs to give my designs some different attributes.

-  I am planning to make experiments with different materials and also create some montages.

No comments:

Post a Comment